Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing safe systems and practices within the boundaries of relevant legislation, professional standards, and hospital policy, procedures, and guidelines, in particular, relating to Perioperative Nursing.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Current perioperative experience as a Perioperative Registered Nurse - minimum 3 years;
- Ability to work over a 6-day roster (Monday – Saturday) and participate in the on-call roster;
- Sound knowledge of the standards of Perioperative Nursing – Anaesthetics & Recovery;
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The hospital offers fantastic working conditions and a very competitive salary package.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a private hospital offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialties. The hospital has seven operating theatres, which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.