An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated nursing leader with sound clinical experience to join the leadership team of the Medical Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. It is a full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ANUM, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to the Medical Unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget, and business direction of the hospital;
- You will provide functional guidance for the Medical Unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based;
- You will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial, and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels;
- As required, you will undertake direct patient care, providing guidance and support to less experienced nursing team members.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Working with Children check;
- At least 3 years of acute general medicine experience;
- Must be able to work rotational night nights;
- Current or previous ANUM, shift manager, or clinical nurse specialist experience (desirable);
- Postgraduate Degree in relevant specialty area (desirable);
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modeling behaviors;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management, and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A High degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases.
$52.93 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Melbourne's northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited 186-bed major surgical, acute medical, and emergency facility. With a 12 cubicle Emergency Department, 5 operating theatres, a 12-bed critical care complex and a busy Day Procedure Unit, the hospital provides a wide range of services to its community. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT and gynaecology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.