An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced nursing leader to undertake an ENT ANUM role, supporting the Perioperative Services Manager in the department's operation at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the clinic ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the unit's activities when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent. You will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team, so this role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- 5 years’ experience in Theatre nursing will be essential for this role (2 years in the ENT speciality required);
- Prior clinical leadership experience;
- Postgraduate qualifications;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will also be essential for this role.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical / Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.