Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Critical Care Registered Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of critical care nursing;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer-focused;
- Basic computer skills;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU or working towards this certificate is desirable.
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, and have flexible working hours with various shifts. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women's health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.