An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with sound clinical experience to assist DOSA/Endoscopy team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the ANUM, you will be responsible for providing clinical, anaesthetic and perioperative leadership to the DoSA/Endoscopy Unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients. You will provide clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management, in conjunction with the Nurse Unit Manager, by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resource
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in the Acute and perioperative setting;
- Degree in nursing; Perioperative/Anaesthetic Post Grad certificate or Diploma (minimum);
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited 147 bed major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.