An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with sound clinical experience to assist the Perioperative Unit team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver excellent patient care
- Deliver education and support to staff and other team members
- Ensure excellent stock control and efficiency
- Develop reliable relationships with VMO's, surgeons and company reps.
- An expectation to be able to floor co-ordinate when necessary.
- Shift work and on-call duties compulsory
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Experience in the Acute and perioperative setting;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing or above;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Two of the 4 theatres are fully renovated with state of the art equipment and 2 theatres are currently under renovation to be combined into 1 theatre, due to be completed by year-end.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.