Excellent opportunities exists for dynamic and suitably qualified dual Registered Nurses / Registered Midwives with previous experience to join the professional team of the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Darwin. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager and team to ensure care is patient centred and delivered with empathy and respect
- Providing safe, high quality care that meets best practice standards
- Participation in the hospitals quality program
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and Midwife;
- Competent and experienced in Birth Suite/Ward/Special Care Nursery;
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in Midwifery;
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills;
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment;
- Post graduate qualification in Midwifery or undergraduate qualification in midwifery is desirable.
The successful candidates will be offered excellent Employee benefits including:
- Comprehensive hospital and ward orientation;
- Ongoing clinical and educational support;
- Access to a sponsorship post-graduate course in Special Care or Paediatrics;
- Employee benefits scheme;
- Assistance with certificate allowance;
- Professional development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital provides care to approximately 600 women per year. It comprises of 4 birthing suites; 20 antenatal/postnatal rooms; 6 bed Special Care Nursery; and a 4 bed Paediatric Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.