New possibilities await talented and accomplished Registered Nurses to become part of the Medical/Surgical team at a private hospital in Darwin. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Relocation assistance or a sign-up bonus can be negotiated.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members, Enrolled Nurses (ENs), and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Specialty nursing experience (desired);
- Working with Children check ;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
$37.97 - $50.97 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Darwin, is a licensed 122-bed hospital providing a broad range of multiday and day surgery, including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology and ENT and Cardiac Catheter Laboratory.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.